Meditation Circle (September)
Time & Location
About the Event
You are invited to leave your worldly concerns for a while and enter into a quiet timeless space where you may find peace, oneness, and the healing that comes from joining with others in contemplation and prayer.*
"Prayer is a stepping aside; a letting go, a quiet time of listening and loving." - A Course in Miracles, Song of Prayer
- 11:00 - Welcome
- Opening prayer/intention setting
- A short quote or reading as we transition into silent meditation
- Period of silent meditation/contemplation/prayer
- 11:45 - You may either exit the session quietly to maintain your sense of peace, or stay for an extra 15 minutes, to reflect on - and share - your experience
Please note that in order to promote a sense of calm and quiet, all participants (except the host) will be muted until 11:45.
*Prayer is used in a non-traditional sense, as indicated in the quote above.
Everyone is welcome, regardless of spiritual beliefs or lack thereof.
- Meditation Circle (September)£0£00£0