May Women's Circle
Time & Location
About the Event
Please join us in sisterhood from the comfort of your own home, via Zoom. It is recommended that you find a quiet and comfortable space where you are able to relax and fully participate. If it helps to light a candle, gather some flowers, or set up a small altar space please do.
Theme: Our theme for May is 'Blooming' - we will be considering what might be blooming within - and for - us, as we move towards summer. We will have a group discussion, guided meditation and written exercise to help consider this.
- Welcome, setting an intention for the evening and opening sacred space.
- A discussion, presentation, or activity on the Blooming theme (as above).
- Group conversation around the general theme, and anything else participants would like to share with the group.
- Looking forward to the month ahead, and setting personal intentions for the month.
- Closing the circle with a reading from Rebecca Campbell.
Please log in early so you're ready for the 7PM start, with a notebook and pen and your favourite beverage (snacks are optional)! If additional items are recommended for particular sessions, information will be included in the reminder email which will go out prior to the event.
- May Women's Circle£5£50£0