June Women's Circle
Time & Location
About the Event
Please join us in sisterhood from the comfort of your own home, via Zoom. It is recommended that you find a quiet and comfortable space where you are able to relax and fully participate. If it helps to light a candle, gather some flowers, or set up a small altar space in place of our usual 'circle' please do.
The theme for this circle is "Releasing" and you will have the opportunity to reflect on what you're ready to release at this time.
The format is:
- Welcome, setting an intention for the evening and opening sacred space.
- A discussion, exercise and meditation on the theme.
- Group conversation around the general theme, and anything else participants would like to share with the group.
- Looking forward to the month ahead, and setting personal New Moon intentions (New Moon in Cancer).
- Closing the circle.
Please log in early so you're ready for the 7PM start, with a notebook and pen and your favourite beverage (snacks are optional)!
A 'reflection' sheet will be emailed to you in advance of this event. If you use oracle cards you are welcome to bring them for one of the exercises, but this is entirely optional.
- June Women's Circle£5£50£0