Intuitive Card Reading Workshop 1 - Single Card Readings
Time & Location
About the Event
Card reading can be a wonderful way to help access your own inner knowing/intuition and to consider things you may not have been (consciously) aware of, as well as looking at things from different perspectives. This is the first in a series of practical workshops which have been designed to help you feel confident in using any deck of pictorial cards. (Tips on card selection will be sent out after registering.)
This offering is for anyone who would like to:
- Learn to develop and trust your intuition
- Interpret cards for any given situation
- Read confidently with any Oracle (or Tarot) deck featuring detailed imagery
- Practice intuitive interpretations in a safe friendly space
- Dive more deeply into one-card readings (without using a guidebook!)
This workshop will be held via Zoom over two days and includes
SATURDAY (DAY1): A 90-min group workshop, with an exercise to complete overnight, and
SUNDAY (DAY 2): A 40-min group feedback session, so you can share your experience of the exercise.
Groups are limited to 6 participants plus the host (Sarah Knight) as this is an interactive workshop and everyone is encouraged to fully participate.
No prior card reading experience is required, but you will need your own deck of Oracle (or Tarot) cards, and a notebook and pen. The amount of time you spend on the overnight exercise is up to you, but you should allow at least an hour.
Please note that this class is a pre-requisite for the other classes in the Intuitive Card Reading Series.
- ICR Workshop 1 (Single-card)£25£250£0