ICR2 - Intuitive Card Reading Workshop 2: Two Card Spreads
Time & Location
About the Event
Following on from the first workshop in this series, this session will include:
Workshop (3 hours on Saturday morning)
- Recapping one-card readings.
- Drawing a single card and interpreting it (for someone else in the group) using your intuition.
- More on formulating questions.
- How to combine two questions to produce a 'two-card spread'.
- This is a practical and interactive session and will include an overnight exercise. It is advised that you allow at least one hour to work on the exercise, so you are ready to present back to the group the next day.
Assignment presentation (upto 1 hour on Sunday morning)
You will need: A deck of Oracle (or Tarot) cards, a notebook and pen. Internet access to join us via Zoom.
It is necessary to have completed the first workshop in this series (ICR1) prior to attending this session.
Please note that UK time - either BST or GMT depending on the date - is used for all events. (If you are in another timezone, please check when booking.)
- ICR2 - September£35£350£0