Embracing Your Cyclic Rhythms - Online Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
This 2-hour workshop has previously been held in-person and will be offered as an online session for the first time, via Zoom. The date is not yet confirmed but is expected to be in the early Autumn. Please register your interest to be informed when tickets go on sale.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone who feels they have unresolved issues around their own experience of menarche and menstruation, and would like to feel more empowered around these things REGARDLESS of whether you are currently menstruating. It is an opportunity to acknowledge and release negative connotations you might be carrying in a safe, supportive, and non-judgmental circle of women.
What is included in this workshop?
- The chance to explore and acknowledge your own experiences of menarche and menstruation, via group discussion and personal reflection
- The invitation to consider your cycles as a powerful opportunit to harness the creative power of your womanhood
- Guided visualisation & written exercises
- Understanding your personal cycle and how to work in harmony with it (whether or not you have a monthly bleed)
- A ceremony to release anything that is no longer serving you, and to set new intentions for your relationship with your natural cycles
- The 13th Rite of the Munay-Ki: The Rite of the Womb (Optional - read more here)
It is my intention that you will leave the session with a better understanding of how to tap into the creative power of your cycle in order to become more aligned with your inherent feminine nature.
What else do I need to know?
Handouts and additional information will be sent in advance of the workshop, including a small list of things you will need.