April Women's Circle
Time & Location
About the Event
As our usual venue is closed, the Circle is moving online for the next few months. Please join us in sisterhood from the comfort of your own home, via Zoom. It is recommended that you find a quiet and comfortable space where you are able to relax and fully participate. If it helps to light a candle, gather some flowers, or set up a small altar space in place of our usual 'circle' please do.
The format of the Circle will remain as normal:
- Welcome, setting an intention for the evening and opening sacred space.
- A discussion, presentation, or activity. (May include a guest speaker.)
- Group conversation around the general theme, and anything else participants would like to share with the group.
- Looking forward to the month ahead, and setting personal New Moon intentions (New Moon in Taurus).
- Closing the circle.
Please log in early so you're ready for the 7PM start, with a notebook and pen and your favourite beverage (snacks are optional)! If additional items are recommended for particular sessions, information will be included in the reminder email which will go out prior to the event.
- April Women's Circle£5£50£0